8 May 2012

Hometown Glory


Hello there! I hope you've had a lovely weekend and been up to lots or maybe you've been like me and been watching Britain's Got Talent and critiquing the performances on who's the best and who's awful. I must say this years is pretty good! It's all about the dog Pudsey if you ask me! I love nothing more than a talented animal! woof!

I just got back from Bristol. It was so great being back in my hometown, it really is a beautiful city, it has brilliant food, brilliant sights, brilliant fashion, brilliant people and not to mention the gert lush accent! (which unfortunately I don't have!)
At the docks
I did some browsing along on Park Street...I use the term browsing loosely. Had a curious look in BS8 and picked up the most insane dress! It's amazing! well I think it is. It's vintage with some customised applique on? with ET ON! yes as in "ET phone home". How could I resist?

Complete with a canary yellow belt
"Phonnnnneeeeee Home"

What I wore Tuesday 8th May 

Hat- Vintage
Top- Urban Outfitters
Jacket- Primark
Skirt- Primark
Shoes- Hello Kitty Ebay
Sunglasses- Primark

Transformers- Urban Outfitters



xxx Rebecca @ The Cinnamon Slipper x

5 comments :

  1. The hat you're wearing is gorgeous! And I have the blue jacket you're wearing. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit, nice jacket :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun! Primark! good old primark had this one forever a classic piece! x will check out your blog now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Intrigued, how much was the ET dress? Did you tell Jon it was free?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress cost £20! nothing! I made a fuss about some poor stitching and they gave it to me for £20! woop!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover