9 May 2012

Rain, Rain go away

I'm all for experimenting and working my winter wardrobe but I am now well and truly over it. I am desperate to rock out in my flip flops, maxi's and pretty summer dresses and walk out the door simply in a light cardigan. I think I tempted fate when a few weeks ago we had a brilliant spell of weather and decided to switch around my wardrobe and put away all my wooly jumpers in the loft and bring out all  of my summer gear. BIG MISTAKE. 

What I wore today. Wednesday 9th May. Weather- wet, cold, cloudy.

Hat- Vintage
Coat- GAP
Dress- Terminal D Covent Garden
Scarf- Camden Market
Necklace- Charity Shop
Boots- Shoe Zone
Bag- Camden Market


I'm staying optimistic though constantly checking the weather app on my phone for that little sunshine icon. On the bright side though it's only 14 days away till my holiday in Turkey!! cannot wait! Sun, sea, and fine company.


x Rebecca 

4 comments :

  1. It may be rubbish weather but at least it hasn't stopped you styling yourself beautifully! I keep checking my weather app on a daily basis too and even when there's a sunshine icon, it's sadly still not warm.
    Loving your new blog sweetie. You've got it looking gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lou lou!! Thanks so much for the advice you are an angel. We have to catch up soon once you get your internet connection going. Skype? or an interview exclusive with the fabulous lou lou. Yes Please, I might even set you a fashion challenge! Stay fabulous, stay gorgeous
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Big Mistake.....Huge" Love a Pretty Woman quote every now and again! Looking stylish, supermodel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pretty Woman! thanks Mini Mission x

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover