15 May 2012

"We're flat broke but hey we do it in style...."

I've been a busy bee this weekend presenting at the channel and then working at the Professional Beauty Show in Birmingham selling Nail Art pens. I've had lots of comments about my Hello Kitty nails and how to do it so.... tomorrow I'll make a video about it and show you how! It's easy peasy!

Essie- Mint Candy Apple
When I got dressed this morning I was having a look through my wardrobe and thought....."Wow! a good majority of my clothes are from Primark....aren't they?" and you know what I am not ashamed to say that. I know it's a case of loving it or hating it but I am a lover and you know what I have some seriously good pieces from there!


What I wore today.....

Top- Primark
Cardigan- All Saints
Trousers- Primark
Shoes- Sketchers
Bag- Camden Market
Scarf- Mummy's.
Necklace- Top Shop
Glasses- Primark



I am not a snobby shopper....if it looks great, feels great and is reasonably priced then fair enough. Once in a while I love splashing out on the occasional extravagant purchase, but given my current profession as a freelance presenter who graduated a few years ago from uni....and I might add who still hasn't started paying her student loan back (ermmm yeah don't tell them!) I shop like any twenty something girl on the high street, ASOS, Ebay and charity shops. 

Buddhalicious Shoes- Sketchers
Bracelet- Fashion Angels
Nails- MOI!
I feel my fashion life is summed up by the lyrics to one of my favourite songs by the New Radicals- You Only Get What You Give. (By the way if you don't know the song I suggest you go onto Youtube right now and listen to it! because it's an epic feel good tune!) where they sing

"We're flat broke but hey we do it in style"

....seriously it's the way I roll!....


 Ok you know what let's play a  quick game of ' Spot the PRIMARK'....



Primark Dress at worn at Sophies Wedding

Primark Coat

Spongebob- Primark
Skirt- Primark


So there you have it. 
I'd love to hear from you and you're favourite Primark outfits. 
xxx Rebecca xxx

6 comments :

  1. Where I live (Heidelberg, Germany) there's no Primark. I have to go all the way to Frankfurt to shop there. And it's sucky sucky since I used to shop there all the time when I lived in England. But here we have H&M, where I pay a visit daily... Is it the Primark of Heidelberg? I don't know, but it certainly is cheap, and I have found amazing dresses there... Yes, I'm a dress addict... No jeans for me, dresses (and occasionally shorts) all the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids at school are loving my bird blazer from Primarni, and I'm so glad I got the bigger size in my Dalmation top. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Dalmation top in both blue and sandy colour, the downside of it is the fit is so bizarre? but i loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nila,

    Awwww no nearby Primark?! that sucks! I'm dress addict too! only own like 4 pairs of trousers and that's it! hahah


    xxx Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this blog & is so true to me!! I'd happily shop in primark all the time (can't wait to peterborough to get one in November, man we are behind on the times!!!!) Love the outfit today, FIT!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo miss primark! Before i left germany they opened one 20 min away from me. So i had to go and grab as much as i could. I still got purses here i never used!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover