27 Jun 2012

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May

Been a busy couple of days and on the weekend did a photo shoot with the fabulous, fantastic store
 'Deadly Is The Female'
photos coming soon for that! so stay tuned! 
Here's what I wore today and tuesday,




Dress- Dorothy Perkins
Hat- Garden Centre
Shoes- Primark
Bag- Camden


Completely super duper in love with my new boat hat from Gilly.
(thank you so much Gill!)
I tried it on in the most bizarrest of places... (is bizarrest even a word...nope it's not! ah well there are no rules on my blog!)
Found it in a garden centre and fell in love with it, but didn't have my wallet with me?! Gutted.
Yesterday came home and Gilly got it for me as a surprise.




 



Tuesday's Snippet of Cinnamon

Dress- Charity shop
Cardigan- Primark
Bag- Camden Market







Shakespear's 18th Sonnet

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date,

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed,
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed.

But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.





x Rebecca x

2 comments :

  1. Yet more beautiful dresses Rebecca! Always so stylish! I wish I had the energy to make such an effort every day. x

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover