30 Jun 2012

Tiny Salmon Swimming in the stream






Dress- Vintage (belongs to my sisters)
Heels- New Look
Bag- Primark

Thank you to my sister Amber for loaning me this dress!
x


The Button detail is stunning
Monica's Vintage Fair
Today we all went along to Monica's Vintage fair in Gravesend. 
I haven't been to the previous one's but the Baker Girls
 (Jon's mummy and her sisters! 'the aunties' as I call them!) have gone before and have loved it.
 I have always been working when it's been on
but I purposely made sure I booked work off for it!

We all dressed up for the occasion!
Left to Right- Gill, Jacquie, me and Carole 





I bought 2 of these hair pieces from this beautiful stall
'Alice Brown's Cupboard'
A beautiful stall 'Vintage Curves' had original vintage wedding dresses, and recreated Vintage dresses made by hand below the lovely ladies below. 


Vintage Curves

Vintage Curves

LOVE THIS!!
vintagecurves

Vintage wedding dresses by
VintageCurves
The cake selection was amazing!!!
I went for a classic victoria sponge which tasted AMAZING!!! no lie!
Singing by the Scarlett Starlet's
they were fantastic!


What did I buy? WELL!...this beautiful blue dress.






also a scarf and some hair clips! 

which no doubt you will see me wearing soon!



A fantastic day!
x Rebecca x


2 comments :

  1. Don't you ladies look lovely! Monica's Vintage Fair looks fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was a fabulous day out and the cake was soooooo good! ha x

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover