9 Jul 2012

Corn Fed Chicken


It's been a busy week! and I haven't really stopped to blog, but today after a much needed day off I got to. I absolutely love this chicken top that I bought a few weeks ago in camden. Team up with my old vintage cowboy boots seemed to work.






Was a lovely day out. Had a walk around Rochester and stopped in this little vintage tea shop. That sold vintage teacups and teapots. I had a coke float! whenever I see somewhere that sells them I have to get one! They are the yummiest drink ever!! oh and a slice of cake!
Coke Floats and cake



A trip to the cinema to see 'The Amazing Spiderman' which I was surprised at...honestly didn't quite understand why they have started them all over again...but it really worked and I thoroughly enjoyed it! As lots of you know I have been a major instagrammer forever! follow me: rebeccatantastic



My week away an instagram round up.


Baking cupcakes, eating huge breakfast, interviewing Tinchy Stryder,
and headshots with Nicholas Dawkes Photography.


x Rebecca x

2 comments :

  1. I just came across your blog, and I love it! Hope we can follow each other on blogger and on bloglovin!

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    SK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! just checked yours out! yes! I hope we can follow each other!

      and yes i miss 'pushing daisies' too!! x

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover