20 Jul 2012

Just What The Dr Ordered

Gert Lush! (that's Bristolian talk for you!) I've gone back to my hometown of Bristol for a week to celebrate my mama's birthday, seen my friends....
one of whom has just announced she's expecting her first baby!!! very very exciting times!
I've eaten an absurd amount of food (lots of birthday cake!), taken my baby brothers on some adventures around Bristol, baked cookies, been to the cinema and gone on lots of walks.

Shirt- Dr Martens
Glasses- Primark
Necklace- Charity Shop


Completely in love with this Dr Martens Utility Shirt dress I borrowed off my sister Amber for the day. Which is actually on sale right now on their website click Here.

Above is the model Agyness Dean wearing the blue version, She has recently been announced as the new face of Dr Martens launching her own collection in August you can read the article here. 
Already gaining lots of interest around the world she has designed the collection herself.

Image courtesy of Marie Thorsen 

On my wish list right now is a pair of Dr Martens. Maybe either a yellow or a red pair.....completely in love with this photo of Marie Thorsen's collection of Dr Martens.


shirt- Dr Martens
Shoes- Hello Kitty






Went for a walk and a beautiful flock of birds flew above my head
simply beautiful x

Dress- Topshop
Cardigan- Camden
Wellies- My Mamas x

and my too-cool-for-school baby brother Ren



we made cookies.....they went.....very quickly

In other recent news my head shots and promotional presenter shots have come back from the fabulous
Nicholas Dawkes. The only man I trust with my head-shots for Spotlight.
Professional, hilarious, fun and the results I am always pleased with, Not to mention the endless supply of cookies and tea he has on offer!
If you're looking for some new headshots or a new portfolio he's your man....
In fact my bestie Kayla has booked a photo-shoot with him which is in a months time.
 www.nicholasdawkesphotography.co.uk





In love with this chilli dress I got recently in the sale!


The following multi-line up is for my business card



My baby brothers having fun in the sun x

6 comments :

  1. Cute photos! I love that your little brother wanted to be in your outfit picture! Your professional photos are fab by the way. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My baby brother is the biggest poser....I've taught him well....and my other baby brother has taken the rest of the photos while i've been home! ha ha. x

      Delete
  2. You are so photogenic! Oh and I so had that Beatrix Potter plate and the matching bowl as a child x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! that's very kind of you! but trust me I do take some duds too! and my boyfriend tells me when I do "Yeah that one wasn't good...." ha ha.

      all those hours of watching Americas Next Top Model have paid off!

      Beatrix Potter plate my family have had forever! x

      Delete
  3. Aww these photographs are beautiful :)

    Just found your blog through the Company forum and I love it ! Such pretty pictures !

    I just guest-edited an issue of Company magazine and would love you to check out my blog!

    I'm following you now :D

    xx

    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shona,

      Thanks so much for stopping by!! will be sure to check yours out! x

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover