24 Jul 2012

Riviera Life

picasion


The sunshine has finally made a much awaited presence in england! If you're reading this from a far away distant land as lots of you do! you will be sad to hear that us folks in England have been subjected to the wettest summer in HISTORY. 
Yes history, how depressing is that? and you know what? 


It has felt like a never ending season of clouds, rain and mediocre weather...but ALAS! the sun came out yesterday and granted us a day of sheer bliss.


Boob Tube- Matalan
Skirt- Forever 21
Belt- Camden Market
Clutch- Nine West
Pumps- Primark
Sunglasses- Topshop







Not one to let a day like this go to waste me and Jon 
ventured down to the nearest beach/seaside in Kent and we decided on Tankerton.
I'm not too sure if I have previously explained my affinity of the sea....
well....it makes me insanely happy like a child whenever I'm by one. 

picasion
                                                                 

Tankerton's beach is so lovely! and I now seriously want to purchase a beach hut when I get some serious money, lots of people were napping in them, or making tea or kicking back and reading outside them- how very quaint! 

Dream House

Instagram Round Up.







x Rebecca x




♫ ♪♫ Todays's title and lyrics are inspired by my favourite summer song by 
Caro Emerald- Riviera Life. ♫ ♪♫ 

6 comments :

  1. Love the outfit very chic and classic, it looks like you had a fab time and I absoloutely LOVE your skirt,
    Love chloe x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe! it was a brilliant day! wish everyday could be that sunny, that relaxing, that beautiful. Skirt is an oldie but a classic from forever 21. big love xxx rebecca

      Delete
  2. you are just too pretty for words sometimes! I love this blog!!!!! very well put together darling xxxx Love Violet Blaze xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you too violet blaze!! you should start a blog missy!!1 x

      Delete
  3. I love the colour combo - red, navy and white together is one of my favourites. Looks like you had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover