19 Aug 2012

Firework



Well it's been over 2 years since I was last red and I have been 
umm'ing...and ahh'ing about whether to do it for a while now.
Considering I've just had my new head shots done and going to casting and presenting screen tests is going to be prove to be a pain..
" Errr Rebecca you have red hair? It says here you have black hair" oops!
I'm am rather silly really....but I just felt like taking the plunge and sometimes you just have to!!



Todays post is going to be a mixture of written posts! (as you can see above) and typed, in case you can't read my frilly writing! It's actually a lot more frilly than this 
I had to tone it done so you can read it!


The benefit of being a girl is you change your hair style, colour or cut and you can transform into a completely different being overnight! 

I do enjoy having black hair and I will be going back to black after a while but I for now I just
felt like a new direction.
sometimes a out of focus is quite fun!
Dress- Camden Market




Obviously I don't take myself too seriously

Forget the blondes and the brunettes....clearly red's have MORE FUN!!


Ok so that's a lots of photos and buzz on my new hair!
Yes that's right mr rabbit! I received the most EPIC goody bag or BOX!! from 'Monicas's Vintage Fair'. When I went the other month or so ago I put my name down on a list to win a goody bag not thinking any further about they contacted me recently to say that I won!


The box was amazing! a baking book, makeup, lipstick, mascara, Cath Kidston mug, apron, soap and glory products and a bag! seriously the best combination of things I could of ever asked for!
Thank you!

Instagram round up of the last few days. 

When I should been working I sat and doodled. I haven't changed since school.

A few snaps of my instagram account past week.
follow me: Rebeccatantastic

x



1 comment :

  1. Wow. The red hair looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover