17 Sep 2012

Wildfire

Been a insane week I haven't had a moment to stop and breathe let alone blog! So finally getting to sit down now and catch up with some sweet cinnamon is very much needed. 


The other week I met up with my lovely and dear friend Sandy. It was her birthday so I took her out for a treat at a lovely french paterisserie. We were lucky enough to have a gorgeous day of weather for having a good natter and a catch up. Embracing a bit of old school glamour for the day with one of my most favourite purchases from Topshop forever ago, the most cutest coral playsuit.








rootage! ha





Me and the lovely Sandy eating cakes, talking abouts boys, work, food, love, shopping...you know
the standard. x

WAS sooooo tasty!






Some style spotting with the lovely Fi Fi.


Her dip dye, candy floss hair was so cute and her unicorn t-shirt.
what a cutie!


you stay classy x Rebecca 

2 comments :

  1. Love this outfit sweetie. You're SO lucky London's weather is still nice enough for Summer clothes. I'm sadly having to say goodbye to my Summer clothes in Scotland. Getting so chilly! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!!! weather's turned again now though! think that might be it for summer clothes! xxxx

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover