8 Oct 2012

*Cinnamon Spotlight* -Liam Nathan Duffy-

October is officially the launch of The Cinnamon Slipper's Cinnamon Spotlight, 
a dedicated post where I'll be focusing on somebody else's personal style that interests me, and hopefully you too. I am pleased to announce that the very first ever person we'll be celebrating is a dear friend of mine,
Liam Nathan Duffy


I will never forget the first time I saw Liam all those years ago at University in my Musical Theatre class, singing along to the musical 'We Will Rock You'. Whenever I saw him, whether it was in class or just running into each other on nights out he always looked so effortlessly stylish and cool.

Liam has always been someone who has a stylish flair when it comes to dressing himself and is continuously on the ball when it comes to the hottest brands, 
and generally a really talented and lovely bloke!












A big, big thank you to Liam for taking part with this month's 
Fashion Spotlight.
















4 comments :

  1. Friggin loved this, what an icon Liam is, and I like your style of interviewing, obviously just waiting for my call now, for when you do a trendy teacher interview haha!!!!! supermodels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mini Mission,

      Oh i'm so glad you liked it! Liam really is a style icon! Thanks for the feedback...I'm not one for formal questions....and why not do it in text form? so it's a bit more interesting to read? hee hee!

      speak soon hun xx

      Delete
  2. What a fab interview sweetie! I remember Liam from uni! Really love the way you put all the images together. Nice work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks angel! would love to do one of these on you sometime in the future when you've got a moment!!! xxxx

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover