8 Nov 2012

Windmills of your mind

Greetings all! It's been a few days since my last post as I haven't felt 100% and have been out of action....firstly, I had a horrendous cold; I was surrounded by tissues and taking crazy doses of Night Nurse, leaving me with a chapped nose and dozy eyes....not a good look!  Then to top it off I woke up at 4am the other night with (stop reading if you're squeamish!) blood pouring out of my ear and all over my pillow!


Panicking because I couldn't hear out of my ear I got Jon to google "what to do when your ear bleeds"...(what did we ever do before google!?!?!) and not to get graphic on you...but there was enough blood to ruin my pillow and scare me into calling NHS direct at 4 in the morning! 



So- to cut a long and painful story short- I went to the doctors and when she looked in my ear she gave a frightened little squeak!  It wasn't just a tear in my eardrum...I had no eardrum! Anyway, the good doctor sorted it out and I'm now on the mend! I've got to go back in a month to get my ear checked out to make sure it's safe to wear an earpiece at work again.

(ha ha my life really is ridiculous sometimes!)




I got this poodle suit a while ago in the ASOS sale and just had to have it. It might not be everyone's cup of tea and I have worn this out and about and people think I'm a crazy poodle lady but what can I say?

I have a weakness for clothing with kooky animals on!









This windmill is only down the road from where I live and it suddenly occurred to me today that we should go and get some snaps and take the poodles for a walk while the sky was looking beautiful and blue!  You stay classy, planet earth.

x Rebecca x

2 comments :

  1. ouch, that sounds scary!
    Hope everything works out with your ears :/

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you louise my ear is on the mend and doesn't hurt anymore! hurray!!! thanks for stopping by too! xxx

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover