6 Dec 2012

Fix up look sharp

The days are getting chillier and in some parts of the country yesterday it snowed.
 I must admit that my winter wardrobe at the moment mostly consists of my summer wardrobe with some combination of shirt or blouse underneath with tights! 
I was going for a smart-school-girl kind of look this day, using one of my head scarfs as a neck tie. I personally went to school that had the most casual uniform so I never really learnt how to ever do a tie for many years until I went to University. 
Shirt- Ralph Lauren
Tie- H&M
Dress- Closet @ Dorothy Perkins

I will always remember that my dear friend Kayla taught me how to do them! 
(Thanks man!) for the school disco night out!
I definitely think I missed out on a rite of passage when it came to wearing a tie at school. Personally....I would of loved having to wear the full get up- blazer, shirt and tie.
Alas my school wasn't that posh!

Fixing up looking sharp 
x Rebecca x

4 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this outfit and these pictures are gorgeous.
    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks stunning on you!! Love it!!

    Love your blog, by the way. I've added it to my morning reads on greader. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Michelle! thanks so much!!! will be sure to check yours out! xxxx

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover