31 Dec 2012

In your face last year me!

2012 is almost over and it's been an incredible year!  I only started
The Cinnamon Slipper in April but I feel a celebration is in order. My blog hasn't even been going for a year yet and I already feel an enormous sense of achievement. It's been my creative outlet and my online fashion diary and so many magical things have happened since it started: here's a mashup of some of my favourite outfits/posts from each month.

It would appear I had a favourite pose in the first couple of months ha ha! What can I say? If it's a good angle and works for you why not?

Some months it was so hard to single out one outfit but these made the cut.

I would like to take the time to wish you all a very happy new year and hope that it may bring you and your loved ones all the very best love, luck, health and happiness. I know for some people it's been a difficult year (I for one can most definitely vouch for that!) but with the lows also come the highs.
I have had some truly amazing experiences this year and I think it's important to remember and be grateful for the good times as well as the bad.
As Monica says in 'Friends'
I can only pray that this next year can top it....I have lots of exciting goals I want to achieve in 2013; resolutions I don't believe in....it's all about having goals and creating a new vision board.


I picked this dress up in the sales....and it's the only thing I allowed myself to get as it can get a little silly impulse-buying (often for the sake of it just because things are cheap!) so I was quite self-restrained! I wanted to buy this originally when it was full price at Topshop but I waited and it paid off! Lo and behold it was the last in store, I randomly found it in my size hiding amongst the trousers section! Hurrah!
Here's a instagram round up of the last day or so.
  • A dinosaur birthday card I painted for Jon.
  • An outfit I wore that I didn't have time to stop and blog.
  • and....2013 excitement.



Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
Thanks for reading as always.

xx Rebecca

Let's make 2013 a bangin' year.....did I just say bangin'?...... yeah I did.


4 comments :

  1. Happy New Year gorgeous! Hope Jon had a good birthday - Love the dinosaur card :) I kinda regret not buying that pretty dress but there's too much choice the massive Topshop store I work at! You look lovely in it though. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! yeah I was gonna work this xmas as an xmas temp for Topshop but decided to turn it down and work at Cath Kidston as I thought I would just go mental and spend ALLLLL my wages on clothes! eeeek! thanks!

      Yes Jon had a lovely birthday!!! xxx happy new year!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! Happy New Year xxx

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover