14 Jan 2013

Eskimo Kisses

Today in beautiful Kent it began to snow! Which means to me only one thing....
ESKIMO COAT TIME! 
I found this vintage coat about 3 years ago in a vintage shop and simply fell in love with it. I adore the embroidery, the furry hood and the toasty warm insides...it's been my faithful snow coat for all these years, providing me with the ultimate combination of heat and cuteness!

I picked up 
this black play suit from Topshop on Oxford Street in the sales..teamed up with my Topshop horsey blouse and vintage boots I was all set for this winters day (which- I might add- was -2 outside).
Coat- Vintage
Blouse- Topshop
Playsuit-Topshop
Boots- Vintage
Hat- Urban Outfitters
 Errrrmmmmm the downside was walking around the park trashed my boots.....big style! 
Alas, the less glamorous side of things.
 These are my penguin gloves/mittens I got for Christmas

Eskimo Kisses

x Rebecca x

12 comments :

  1. thank you for following me. you look stunning, i love your coat <3 *_*
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks katie,

      found your blog and fell in love!!!
      ps: you like a young Isabella blow! seriously you look so much like her!! thanks for stopping by!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. You have such adorable style! And Eskimo kisses are the best! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is sooo adorable, i love all the quirky little details. those penguin mittens are so sweet, and the eskimo embroidery is so cute! i love vintage store coats. i have this one that looks straight out of the 50s with a fur stole and it bells out on the bottom. yours is perfect for playing in the new snow ;)

    xoMarlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marien,
      Just when I think I over do it sometimes with my favourite cute things! someone reassures me it's acceptable! hee hee! xxxx

      Delete
  4. That first pic is absolutely gorgeous!
    I'm loving the color combo of your beanie and hair :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that coat is epic and I really like the playsuit too, fabulous & fun outfit...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Frocktasia! thanks for stopping by and following!!! just stopped by yours LOVE your shop! x

      Delete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover