24 Jan 2013

Who's that girl? la la la-la-la


Well, I woke up the other today and was tagged in not one but two fashion bloggers' posts regarding a 'get to know you' style questionnaire (which was so lovely of you girls!) Thank you to you both for nominating  me for the Liebster Award. I will be answering just a few questions as anymore and it'll seem to be an I LOVE MYSELF post! ha ha

Why hello there world!



11 Facts about me


  1. I am the biggest geek ever! my iphone, my macbook, my camera...I've been told I spend way too much time on my gadgets whether it be- editing photos, videos, general geeking, reading tutorials on how to do things on photoshop etc...yep that's me.
  2. I do not drink tea or coffee....yuck...green tea/chinese tea only....preferably hot chocolate though mmm.....
  3. I cannot whistle....sounds pathetic but seriously I've tried, I still do try but physically my mouth will not allow me to!?!
  4. I love and I mean LOVE FISH AND CHIPS! lots of vinegar please!
  5. I am happiest when I'm by the sea
  6. Sudoku freaks me out
  7. I love to bake cakes
  8. I am incredibly spiritual
  9. I love painting in my diary
  10. I hate wearing trousers majority of the time
  11. I know every lyric to songs from High School Musicals 1,2 and 3. yep!

First up friend and fellow blogging superstar Louise from Love from Lou Lou  I met at University when she took my photo for a friends Fashion project. This is me and the lovely Helena..hanging out with the flowers...many many years ago...you know as you do.
Louise Brooke Arnot
We've stayed in touch ever since loving each others personal style. When I first got started with my blog she was the first person I contacted. Giving me lots of blogging advice and words of wisdom which I have always appreciated! (thanks hun!).

These are her questions for me! 
STOP!.....QUESTION TIME!....

1. What was the last song/album you downloaded?

Ellie Goulding- Explosions which I am completely obsessed with! It's a beautiful song and very magical!


2. Which country would you like to visit the most?

It has got to be JAPAN!!! I really need to go there. I will go at some point in the future with my boyfriend and come back with som

3. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Dresses with pretty prints of animals...or general quirky prints of things I love on them. I think sometimes it really must stop and I should buy more planier, serious clothing but the sheer joy it brings me is priceless! 



4. If you could spend a day in the life of someone else, who would you choose?
LANA DEL REY....random choice but I just love her...her style, her voice, HER LIFE! hahah....ok that really was an impulsive choice...ok but seriously now...who...ummm....Angelina Jolie?...Kate Middleton?...hmm....

5. What is your favourite film from your childhood?
Oh thats tough....it's between Mannequin or Splash...both films I still love till this day

6. What plans do you have for 2013?
Ouuu....Get my new presenter showreel up together of new stuff, build a new presenter website....my current one is rather shocking. Go to Fashion Week, go on holiday, see my friends, create lots of exciting opportunities for myself.

7. What fashion accessory do you like to collect the most? (eg.handbags, scarves etc.)
hmm....I love my necklaces but then again I love a good hat and a good bag.

8. What is your earliest fashion memory?
Meeting Isabella Blow and her telling me she liked the dress I wearing and saying I had a face like a doll....too cool.

9. What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it?
Blimey what did I read last?....Can't be the hunger games trilogy surely?....must be! IT WAS AMAZING! yes

10. If you won a million pounds, what would be your first purchase?
A house for my mummy and brothers

11. What has been your greatest achievement in life so far?
Ouuuu that one is a secret and shall be revealed very soon!!!! waaaaaaa!!!! Sworn to secrecy but all shall be revealed.


Note** I tried to select some bloggers to answer my questions but all of whom I followed the exceeded the 200 follower rule! :-( boo 

5 comments :

  1. graet post honey, nice to meet you and your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these facts are awesome <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW!!! That was so nice to read, and the fact you have my photo of you when we first met! Glad I could help with your blog and really do love checking it out! Also - I can't believe you met Isabella Blow and she said you look like a doll! I would brag about that for the rest of my life!! Where did you meet her?
    I'm really excited about your mystery achievement although I'm pretty sure I know roughly what it's about ;) I don't have Fashion One channel by the way so please let me know how I can watch on the internet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAPAN is on top of my list too! Must get there one day!
    Your blog is so cute I love this little Q&A!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover