21 Mar 2013

How to make your own Cath Kidston camera strap

I know how lots of us girls (especially blogger girls) treasure our digital SLRs. 
They are our pride and joy, our creative outlet, our little baby, our prized possession and our tool to document all the precious moments of life. 
I saved for forever for my newest little beauty, the Canon EOS M! I've only had it since February and I have fallen in love with it. It goes with me wherever I go...I've been practising my photography everyday....whether it's taking photos of food, my clothes or just random stuff on my bed! 



I had a look around the Internet and was amazed to see how much 'girlie' camera straps cost! £40 was the normal going rate in some places. While looking at most, I couldn't justify spending that much on a camera strap and I wasn't really impressed by the print or design. Then I had a moment of inspiration at work the other day. I purchased one of Cath Kidston's Lanyards (only £3), choosing the same matching print as my current business card holder,
the little rose print.

So here you go!
You're 10 minute camera strap tutorial easy peasy!......







3 comments :

  1. I know I really should do one of this soon but goshhhhhh not enough time to sit in front of the machine :( I've had cut fabrics waiting for me to put together boohoo! Cute idea and I love the fabric you use!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such lovely idea :) You are super talented :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover