2 Mar 2013

Me Party

Today's post goes out to all those ladies out there who love a good old
'Me party!' There's no shame in having a 'me party' Occasionally I have one and I bloody love it. I might be sitting by myself in China town eating dim sum while accompanied by just Vogue (eating alone by the way is perfectly acceptable!), it might be taking some blog photos with just my tripod and no Jon, dancing around my room pretending I'm a famous pop star a'la Britney/ Ga Ga/ Madonna "Thank you NEW YORK! YOU'VE BEEN AMAZING!!"....ha ha and posing for posey photos like this is most definitely what I'd consider a me party!
DRESS- BOO HOO.com

YOU TELL EM' SISTA!
"I throw my hands up high and have a party for one!"
Amy 'I'm-having-a-me-party-' Adams 
rocking it out in The Muppets.
Just look at her go!!!

Tuesday was the day when I got my new spanking new Presenter Headshots and website photos done by the ever-so-fabulous-and-fun Nicholas Dawkes Photography

It was way over due as I now have red hair and I've been rocking up to screen tests and auditions lately with the whole "Rebecca you've got black hair in your photos?...are you keeping your red hair"  blah blah blah....awkward.

  
I have gone to Nic for three years running now. 
He's not only a fantastic photographer but now also a great friend. 
It's always a really fun day, we have a good natter,eat biscuits/chocolate listen to some amazing music....
**coughs Katy Perry and Busted** 
and I come away feeling great afterwards. 


Did I mention his uber cute dog BAXTER!!!! is adorable?
(Follow his account on instagram for his Baxter 365- a photo everyday of Baxter doing something uber cute and funny! (Nicholasdawkes)

Blouse- Forever 21
Trousers- Miss Selfridge
Heels- Next



Dress- Boo Hoo Boutique
Necklace- Primark



Blah so yeah this is my face!

"Haven't I seen me here before?"

I thought also while I was wearing BOO HOO I'd enter their Global styler competition on Instagram. 


"What happens at the me party....stays at the me pa--a-a-a-a-r-r-r-r-r-r-t-t-t-t-t-t-y-y-y-y-y-!!!"

3 comments :

  1. First of all, love that dress from Boohoo! Your new headshots are lovely, and I think the red hair looks stunning on you. I've been a follower of your blog for a while, but just realized that you graduated with a musical theatre type background, just like I did, so it's always exciting to find another singer/performer/blogger!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to hear from you Sammi! yeah graduated so long ago and I loved it!
      What are you up to these days? Are you still performing? x

      Delete
  2. Your headshots are FAB :) My favourite one is the one with you hair up. Good composition! I'm sure they'll help you get an amazing presenting job. Hope the auditions are going well and keep us posted! xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover