25 Apr 2013

Enchanted

Last week I had the utmost pleasure and privilege of working with the legendary, spirited and gifted Photographer that is Kitty Gallannaugh
Lots of you might already be acquainted with her stunning and unforgettable work. 

I know I had been for a very long time! 

I would forever gaze into her images and escape into 
a world of romance, fashion, dreams and wanderlust.

She is infamous for capturing magical moments in time and effortlessly 
stirs your imagination in every one of her images. 


Dress- Vintage from Monica's Vintage Fair

Working with Kitty was a complete joy and felt like I had known her for ages! Knattering away about all things girlie- our favourite Disney films, how we met our boyfriends and somehow amongst it all managed to get seriously lost amongst the plantation. 
I got to channel my inner woodland fairy in these shots complete with a freshly handmade flower crown made by the lovely lady herself. 


It was an extremely close call that day with it raining heavily in the afternoon, but after us both sending out some positive vibes into the world, it soon disappeared and seemed like it almost never happened.

Thank you dearest Kitty for a magical afternoon xxx

All Photography by

9 comments :

  1. Oh my word. These photos are amazing. You do look just like a woodland fairy! That dress is stunning, and that floral crown is just beautiful. The ones of you in the heather (I think that's heather, yes?) are my favorite!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this photo shoot is so wonderful so i just can't <3 you and all those flowers just wow !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures of you are absolutely stunning! Not only that but that dress is officially my favourite of your fabulous vintage collection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am so excited I found your blog...you are DARLING! So thrilled to have found a beautiful, new blog to follow! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these pictures are so beautiful! I love that dress!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What dreamy photographs! Purple looks lovely on you! all of those purple flowers concentrated in one area remind me of Bella and Edward's "medow" in twilight haha...Very dreamy!
    xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! These pictures are absolutely lovely. I love the whimsical quality to each photograph. Your dress is gorgeous.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, amazing photos! You look stunning!

    Lots of love,
    Trish
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so stunning. I love how the purple looks contrasted with your hair! You remind me of Ariel. :) Also, I love your flower crown! I've been meaning to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover