15 Apr 2013

Hey how ya doin?

So the weather was lovely enough to wear the classic ET vintage dress. Lots of you will remember this  dress from last year. 
I found it in a little boutique in Bristol and loved the customised ET patch sewn on to it.



Dress- Vintage
Shoes- Vintage
Satchel- Camden Market
Belt- Camden Market

Todays post title is inspired by the new Little Mix single...'How ya doing?' if your from overseas simply pop it into youtube....it's a tune! I'm not even ashamed to say I listen to Little Mix!
 It's a great pop song.




I have just come back from a lovely weekend in Newcastle meeting up with lots of friends from University and some who I haven't seen in over 5 years! It was a great weekend full of laughing, catching up, dim sum, chocolate and dancing.
x

11 comments :

  1. You look so amazing! I love how you photographed this blog post, it looks great with an old telephone box!

    I love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, but those shoes are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that dress is an amazing piece. And you look so ravishing in red!!! AND I looove your hair here!!! I want!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ET patches are so odd that they're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is the perfect outfit. I love the vintage element and the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with this gif <3
    You look so wonderful! <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think both your hair and dress are gorgeous!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! especially with a phone booth :)

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, you are seriously the cutest! i love the location next to the phone booth, and the gif!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so, so in love with your blog. This outfit especially is amazing, and I adore your hair! I can't even explain how good I think it is so I'm just gonna say that I'm following and looking forward to your new posts!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...I love ET! How fun that this dress had an ET patch on it! What a great find. :) I just love your hair, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover