8 May 2013

A walk to remember

Yesterday Jonathan and I both had the day off! Woo hoo! Of course this meant a road trip and adventure  to somewhere new. It was going to be going to a sunny day so we decided to take a trip 
down to Southend-on-sea.

Southend is famous for its Pier which is not only the UK's but the WORLD'S! longest pier. stretching 1.34 miles into the sea. You can get a little train across for a couple of extra pounds, but where's the fun in that?
So we faced the pier on foot and despite moments of getting my heel caught in some of the older floorboards it was really fun. What was magical was when we reached the end (hurray!) and the sun came out from behind the clouds as if to celebrate with us.
One mile down! woooop!
Now this dress is another vintage dress from- you guessed it- Monica's Vintage Fair. This dress was a lot pricier than I had wished to pay for it but the colours and cut of it were flawless.

A highlight of our trip had to be discovering CAFE REBECCA! 
A cafe named in honour of me!
Well OK, not quite but I was extremely excited anyway! We naturally had to eat there, and they even had a burger named after me too- The Becky Burger- which had bacon and cheese mmmm....
sounds like my kinda burger!
I asked the owner if maybe I would get a discount being called 'Rebecca'....ummm....Nope!
I was starving and opted for the Gammon with egg,pineapple and chips.....
It did not disappoint. 

 
We had a wonder around the shops and I picked up these sunnies on the way home.

Stay fabulous x Rebecca 

6 comments :

  1. rrr I love that last photo very Tavi! I think you are so chic!
    Your blog always inspires me!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, you look perfect! Your retro hairstyle is done to a T, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally & utterly in love with your outfit. What a fab day out!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love seasides and you look so so so lovely <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where to look first cause everything on you looks amazing :D
    So happy that I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.