2 May 2013

Flying Fish

It would seem I cannot get enough of the seaside lately, I've already been twice in one week!
Spoilt! On Sunday we went to a vintage fair in Whitstable 
but alas I saw nothing I truly loved and went home empty handed.
That was my rule for the day....I am not allowed to buy it unless I truly love it! 
Which I think was a good one...because if not I accumulate too much stuff and it's a waste
(not to mention I'm rather strapped for cash at present!)
Never the less is was a beautiful day outside and we had a fantastic time.
I sported my new Cath Kidston dress which I can't get enough of.  I had been in love with it since I saw it in their look book months and months ago at work.
It has a vintage inspired print of a idyllic little cottage 
overlooking the sea which I'm sure you'll agree is delightful.


8 comments :

  1. THAT DRESS. AHH!! I really love Cath Kidston's stuff. And omg that print. I cannot get over it! I love your little head scarf and matching bag. I'm so jealous that you can just pop on down to the seaside... we just have lakes near me... You are such a beauty!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing dress! so nice! and I love whole post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright colours in your seaside pictures, I went to Scarborough last weekend, it's so lovely to get out and see the sea, especially when it's bright and sunny like this
    Love your dress too, I never think of Cath Kidston for clothes, just handbags so I'll have to go and have a look
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're like the ultimate Cath Kidston pin-up girl in that dress! The print goes perfectly with the seaside scenery in your lovely photos, and your accessories complete the look so well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you take the loveliest photos and that dress looks stunning on you! <3


    Lots of love,
    Trish
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful event ! you look stunning !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos! Adore the seaside as well. And super cute retro dress! :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh how freakin cute you look! that hairstyle is one of my favorites too;) and the print of your dress is adorable! note to myself: i have to visit your blog more often to see you in all your fabulousness, instagram is not enough;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.