29 May 2013

**Wednesday's wants and wishes**

Introducing The Cinnamon Slipper's *Wednesday's wants and wishes*- all the beautiful things I've got my eye on and frankly need in my life. I am forever making wish lists and now every Wednesday I will bring you fabrics, clothes, shoes and accessories galore...need I say more? (oh I do love a jolly good rhyme!).
Macaroon Fabric- EtsyMacaroon Fabric! Could this be any more perfect? I cannot wait for Payday tomorrow, I will most definitely be purchasing this and making a dress from it. It's all the way from Japan but so worth it!
Alice in wonderland iphone case- Etsy
For the sheer hilarity factor it seemed only natural that I'd add a bizarre 
photo of me on the model's head.

Nishe Prom dress with embroidered godlfish- ASOS £120
China Blue embroidered dress- Miss Selfridge £65
Hello Sunshine 'Sonia' loafers- $39.99 Loly in the Sky 
Cookie Club Heels- £84.99- Irregular Choice
Mermaid Dress- Etsy £102.30
Biscuit Dress- Etsy 

Ice Cream dress- Etsy £102.30
'A healthy serving of possibilities' - Modcloth 
 Bass Dress- Modcloth $79.99

I have been lusting after Caitlin Shearer's dresses forever and her mermaid, ice cream and biscuit dresses are my favourite. Caitlin is the most incredible artist- be sure to take a peek at her work on Etsy. All the prints are Caitlin's originals artworks and I will most definitely be purchasing one in future after a big pay cheque (if one ever comes!). 
Bunny Tea Time Fabric- Etsy 
Watermelon Clutch bag- Etsy £60.70

Dachshund Dog bag- Etsy £34.10

Bernie Dexter Dress- Modcloth $159.99

12 comments :

  1. That first material is beautiful! Would love to see what kind of dress you make out of it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooo.. i pretty much want everything on this list! haha. love them all!

    --
    Rosa
    www.rosaclementine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh I'm so glad you started doing a wishlist so I can oggle all the things we both love. Omg. You knew I'd love these things. The macaroon fabric is AMAZING and I can't wait to see the dress you make from it. Nishe is obviously one of my favorite designers and I do love that goldfish dress. So cute. I've been loving Caitlin's dresses for a while BUT HOW DID I MISS THE ICE CREAM ONE?! It's the best one of all (besides the biscuit dress)!!! Irregular Choice makes some of the most amazing (albeit impractical) shoes I've ever seen in my life. I love that lolita style bunny tea time fabric, and the two bags are adorable. And sigh, Bernie Dexter can do no wrong. Fabulous first wishlist and I want everything.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see that macaroon dress you're going to make, I'm sure it will be adorable! The last dress you made with the swimming ladies fabric was so sweet, I'm sure this one will be delicious :P
    So many things on this list that I want too (especially those bags) ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Rebecca! Maggie here from ModCloth. I just wanted thank you for featuring those ModCloth dresses on your adorable blog. Your picks are pretty ModFabulous! We’d love for you to share some of your photos on our Style Gallery. Can't wait to see how you style your next outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a coincidence! I just featured the Bernie dress from ModCloth in my Patricia Loves series, haha :D I just love the bunny and the macaroon fabric and I'm looking forward to dress you're going to make :)

    Lots of love,
    Patricia
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Macaron print fabric! So cute! Oh and the biscuit dress!
    Just discovered your blog and absolutely loving it so far so have followed!

    Sophs x

    LaVieSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gahhh so all of those gorgeous printed dresses from Etsy have also been on my wishlist for quite some time- Caitlin Shearer is an amazing artist- love her stuff! :) I am really happy I found your blog, it's adorable and I love so many of the same things you do! Hope you are having a great week and I will be following along now!

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lovely things :) especially that bass dress! It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dresses!! :) Defiantly following your blog. Would like to know how much fabric you would order for a simple dress?

    Claire xx
    www.gisforgingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover