9 Jun 2013

Monica's Vintage Fair June


So Saturday was another fantastic day out at Monica's Vintage Fair. This fair never ever disappoints and I might venture to say this was probably my favourite one yet. The entertainment this time around was in full swing from the beginning (see what I did there?) complete with swing dancing from the Medway Lindy Hoppers. 








I think I must of been having an off day that day in terms of photography as I just didn't seem to like any of the photos I took, these are the only one's that made the cut. That and I was shopping around like a demon! I picked up two beautiful dresses which you will see as soon as the sun comes out again!



If you want to see my visit to the previous fair click here:

4 comments :

  1. This looks like a great day out! Fantastic post and nice photos! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time! love everyone's clothes!

    Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh how fun! I need to make a trip across the pond so I can go on adventures with you! And I can't wait to see these new dresses. Sometimes shopping should take precedence over stellar quality photos, hehe :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great photos of some amazing looking dancers, by crikey I wish I were younger...

    Theodore R. Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover