26 Aug 2013

Reet Petite

I've only got in the door a few hours ago from my amazing weekend away at the Twinwood Festival. It was such an incredible weekend and my first ever trip to this particular festival.While most people this bank holiday weekend were enjoying Notting Hill Carnival, I took a trip back to yester year. I've decided that an entire 'Twinwood' related post will be coming up after this outfit post, as there is just too many photos. Day one I wore this little number which I haven't worn ever since it was kindly gifted to me from a family friend. The quality of it is fantastic, complete with boning in the bodice which is something I really rate and something you really don't get these days in dresses. If you're looking to define your waist and upper torso it's all about the boning.

I was simply giddy with excitement all day long and the classic cars on display were incredible. The owner of this Cadillac car actually let me sit in it and do my thing. What a lovely gent he was! It was possibly the most incredible car I've ever been in. If I win the lottery one of these beauties will most definitely be one of my impulse luxury purchases.

Dress- Vintage
Shoes- Vintage
Earrings- Primark
Orchid- Monica's Vintage Fair
Sunglasses- Bought that day from the festival

I recently lost my favourite retro sunglasses so I was on a hunt that day for a new pair and I picked up this beautiful blue beauties! Which I am completely obsessed with. I've got quite a long face and some of the smaller retro sunnies don't suit me so finding a pair that works is a rarity!


Stay tuned for more of my adventures at Twinwood

x Rebecca 

12 comments :

  1. I have heard so much about the Twinwood Festival being amazing, I'm so glad you got a chance to go!
    That Cadillac is BEAUTIFUL, if only they could start making cars like this again *sigh*.
    Your dress is so beautiful, the print is amazing and this whole outfit looks so gorgeous and summery. I really like your sunglasses too, finding ones that work your face shape can be tricky and these really do suit you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh my gosh. Yes. Stunning. This dress is beautiful (YES BONING!!!), and holy wow, you look smashing. So many people have old cars like this around where I live, and I just DROOL over them!! I agree with Harlow - WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE VINTAGE REPLICA CARS?! They'd make a fortune! Can't wait to see more pictures from this festival!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute vintage and cool, I like it"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful Becca! That dress is just stunning! And that car is amazing! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That car makes an awesome setting for your photos! And your outfit is lovely as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has got to be the best outfit post I've seen in a long time! I love it when an outfit matches the setting, makes it look like a magazine editorial! You're totally rockin' this look, Rebecca! I am in love with your dress, shoes and your hair! (the whole outfit, basically!) You mega babe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG such beautiful shots!! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG such beautiful shots!! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Rebecca, you look like you've just come out of a time machine from the 50's/60's! I wish I could pull off the retro look as brilliantly as you do. You're such a stunner and that dress is gorgeous on you

    Cara xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful dress and the little flower in your hair!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair and dress! Everything about all your Twinwood posts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover