8 Aug 2013

She's got a milkshake to ride

You know what? What I'm about to say might may be considered controversial but what's with this rule of only blogging an outfit once? I don't get this, who made this rule? I know celebrities, VIPs and high profile fashionistas believe in this rule and I will admit in the past I fell victim to this. I still have those days when I open my wardrobe and moan at the top of my lungs "I have nothingggggggg to weaaarrrr!". Which is totally ridiculous isn't it? 

This milkshake dress by Sugarhill Boutique is one of my favourite dresses in my collection that I simply adore time and time again. The gentle mint colour, the floaty chiffon, the fabulous print of the milkshakes and the criss cross lace-up back. I was even lucky enough for Sugarhill Boutique to feature me on their Instagram, Facebook and Website, wearing the same dress in  this post

Whenever I put it on it instantly puts me in a fabulous mood for the day and I always end up craving a milkshake when wearing it! Immediately after wearing this all day at work a trip to McDonalds was in order and my fabulous new lunch box/ cool bag kept it chilly all the way to the fields.

16 comments :

  1. I have wanted this dress for ages it is so pretty! I love it paired with your shoes!
    Owlsinglasses.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is just fab.I like your point of view,I don't really like wearing the same thing for it's equal to willing being old (very old) before time,who wants to become old.It's not a rule,if you wish to wear the same thing wear it,that's fashion waering what you think fits you and in what you feel most comfortable.
    Kisses
    http://monamedefille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it- that dress is way to adorable! And I totally know what you mean, good for you for stepping out! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress, such cute print :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear stuff over and over and over! I don't get "the rules" either.

    This dress is so pretty! And who can resist a milkshake!? :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look SO gorgeous in that dress! :) Also, you are very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible Rebecca! That dress is so pretty, and I love the colour! Plus the milkshake details are so cute too! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress so much, craving a milkshake now! aha!
    Danielle xo

    opheliaevernote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing the same dress more than once - I don't seem to do it that often, and I love the challenge of making more outfits with the same dress so I try to wear them differently each time I put an outfit together.
    Love your bike and your coolbag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress so much, it's perfect with your jellies! And there is no harm in re-wearing an outfit, I do it all the time! :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!! I would love to hang out in your closet for a week straight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful and I'm pleased to see the same outfit - that's what I want from blogs: real people being realistic in their outfits. The cool bag is so sweet - may have to get myself one!

    Chloe. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog so much! You are sweet and beautiful <3
    I would be thankful if you checked our blog (:
    thosedizzydays.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing photos and this is so lovely!! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to ride with you, cus you are such lovely & stylish girl <3
    I love your mint dress <3 aw cutteee

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look bloody gorgeous and these photos are amazing!!!! AHH!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.