27 Sep 2013

Colour me scarlet

Just when I thought it was all over for Summer, Thursday brought us a glimpse of some lovely sunshine. I woke up that morning giddy like a schoolgirl thinking, 'I don't have to wear boots today!' and it was lovely and dry enough to wear my favourite heels. I borrowed this dress from Jon's Mummy that day and I've always adored it. Red is my signature colour and is definitely my go-to colour that always makes me feel fantastic and confident for the day. 
You know what I don't have enough of? Shirt dresses! They are some of the most comfortable style of dresses to wear and especially with a belt they can do wonders for your body shape if you're a pear like me. I was so pleased that I got to bring out my lace parasol once again, it really has been my favourite accessory I bought this Summer. 

11 comments :

  1. You look beautiful Rebecca, that dress is gorgeous! And your little parasol is so pretty too! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress and love the parasol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having SERIOUS outfit envy! That dress is perfect in every way, and ohhhh those shoes are the most adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in this outfit is perfect! I love red so much too. That shirtdress is so perfect for the weather here. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in this outfit is perfect! I love red so much too. That shirtdress is so perfect for the weather here. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO prettyyyyy! Red is definitely your color, and this dress is lovely. I can't tell what the pattern is, but I love it. And the parasol is perfect! I still need one... but now it seems silly until it's spring again. Beauty!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. Feels like a step back to mid century. Lovely.

    -C.C.

    Where the Water Meets the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so, so gorgeous Rebecca! Love the umbrella and those shoessss - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirt dresses are always great. You look so adorable and classic here! I love the parasol you're carrying in these pictures too. You look so happy in these pictures. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your smile is so lovely in those last couple of photos.

    Gorgeous dress!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.