8 Dec 2013

Christmas Bath blogger meet up

I had been looking forward to yesterday for ages and it didn't disappoint. The wonderful Megan from Briar Rose Blog had planned a blogger meetup in December time a while back. This would be my first ever event like this and I was extremely excited. I couldn't wait to finally meet up with some of the girls I'd been in touch with for ages for some shopping around the Christmas market and a nice old natter.
We were scheduled to go around the Fashion Museum but before we went in myself and Stephanie took the opportunity while it was still light out to stop and take some style snaps. As I've taken lots of photos of the day itself what I'm wearing will follow in a separate post.
The lovely Stephanie from 'Stephanie Dreams'. 
Emma from 'Little Duckling' Blog. Awesome ears all around generally! 
The beautiful Adora from Adora Mehitabel blog in her winning christmas jumper. Be sure to check out her blog, it's one of my most recent favourites. 

7 comments :

  1. these are such pretty photos, Rebecca! And you all look so lovely and stylish! Looks like you had a wonderful day together! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous, and it was lovely meeting you yesterday!
    xo, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos lovely lady, I wish we'd had a snap taken together, I don't have any of me with anyone (or any of Bath!) from the day! Haha, love Lyzi's face in the group snap!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are absolutely stunning, looks like you had a wonderfully festive time! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos, it was lovely to meet you, and thank you for including our photo! How I would love a pink moped like that too!
    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh what a marvelous event! Looks like so much fun! And I love that girl's headband with the present bow on a headband! Adorable idea.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Join Millions of Singles in and around the world and find your Interracial dream partner today.
    Interracial Dating
    Black Women Dating
    Interracial Marriages
    Interracial Relationship

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.