12 Dec 2013

Tis the season

You can't beat the smell of fresh Christmas trees in the air and the hussle of and bussle of all the busy shoppers. I've still got a few more bits to buy then I'm done and on this particular day we were picking something up for Jon's Mum. I made this skirt back in the summer time and decided to whip it out once again and make it 'winter' friendly with a simple white shirt from Uniqlo. 

I've been so preoccupied with work that I've neglected my sewing projects recently. I still have a half finished dress currently sitting on my mannequin that I really need to finish. I can't wait to show it when it's done...(hint: it's a special Alice in Wonderland fabric all the way from Malaysia)! Our local garden centre had the most wonderful display of christmas decorations and giant fluffy reindeer on sale. It really did get me into the Christmas spirit.
 Shirt- Uniqlo
Skirt- Handmade
Shoes- Ebay
Coat- Dorothy Perkins

12 comments :

  1. you are so cute girl <3 the all elements are magical :) i feel your christmasy spirit aw! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is just so so pretty! You look wonderful! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shoot! And those shoes are to die for! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah how cute are these photos! Love those shoes - what a great ebay find. And that skirt is the prettiest material! XXX

    www.tapeparade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my how adorable you look! Absolutely everything in your outfit works! Love it, love it, love it :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful. Stunning shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this skirt looks adorable styled for cooler weather. It has such a fun print and I love how your red jacket plays off of that print. Such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great style , the skirt is looking amazing , love the pattern :X

    www.gloria-agostina.com/de

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful! xxx
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay, you are absolutely adorable! love your blog too, just followed:)

    In good faith,
    Tess

    In good faith, Tess

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover