15 Dec 2013

Winter Wonderland by night

These Winter Wonderland snaps have been sitting on my camera for nearly two weeks now and I just had to finally share them with you. The day before we planned to go to Winter Wonderland my new camera arrived and I just couldn't wait to use it. After months of saving and reading various reviews I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to a new Canon. My previous Canon has seen me through some good times but it was now time to get serious a go for a change. I've learnt lots and progressed with my photography skills over the past year and felt it worth investing in my biggest passion and hobby. 


Jonathan and I go to Winter Wonderland every year and we always find it better at night time.  We have yet to go during the daytime but with all the lights it definitely makes for a romantic evening. We drank mulled wine and hot chocolate, ate hog roast and chips and looked at all the pretty lights...I really think this year was the best one yet.

6 comments :

  1. Aw these pictures turned out so pretty. I love how Christmas-y they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! We managed to go last year & it got us in the Christmas mood so well. Some gorgeous photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos it looks lovely there!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are amazing :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great! Is this in London? I can't wait to move there!

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover