8 Jan 2014

Kiss the girl

You know that saying when something's too good to be true, it usually is. Well this blouse very well looked like it was going to be just that. I am a massive lover of red lipstick and if I could chose only one item of makeup it would my red lippy anyday. I don't know what it is about red lipstick, but it makes us girls feel fierce, powerful and ready to take on the world. 

Out of curiousity I was just browsing Ebay one evening and typing all kinds of things into the search bar when I typed in the description of this blouse...ET VOILA this little beauty showed up! At an absurdly low price of £5.55 and free p & p from China it was worth the gamble even if it was poor quality. You can't even get blouses that cheap these days from Primark. It arrived a week ago and I can honestly say its now a firm favourite in my wardrobe.  It's really versatile; perfect for work dressed with a pencil skirt and heels or maybe just dressed down with sneakers. 

Blouse- Ebay
Pencil Skirt- Zara
Heels- Charity Shop
Clutch- Nine West
In other recent news: in the coming months The Cinnamon Slipper is going to get a very much-needed makeover. I've been forever wanting to get a professional designer onboard and have finally found someone who I know will create my dream aesthetic. I'm extremely excited about this as TCS is my little baby with which I love to share my creative sparks, whether it's my personal style, videos, lifestyle posts or photography. I greatly appreciate your constant support of The Cinnamon Slipper with all your lovely comments and visits time and time again.

As always, to keep up to date with the latest news and if you ever fancy just saying hi! Please like my facebook page here! x Sweet Cinnamon Rebecca




16 comments :

  1. Adorable top! So excited to see the makeover of your blog! ♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable top! So excited to see the makeover of your blog! ♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it cost so little because it looks DEVINE! This look is just 200% feminine! :) Absolutely adorable! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how the red coat just pulls everything together!

    tessaandscarlett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blouse is adorable! It'll be perfect for Valentine's Day, too. :) I love finding novelty print items. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little blouse! Teaming it with red lippy is a must. And I adore how it looks when paired with that gorgeous red coat. Looking forward to seeing the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blouse, I'm not sure why but I'm never usually drawn to lip prints. Where is your pretty coat from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous Rebecca! I love your shirt, so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous!, i think too the red lips are powerful!, i will wait the change!!
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah that shirt really is perfect! Love it paired with the red coat.
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look absolutely incredible lady! Can't wait to see your blog make over too :)! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooooh. This is gorgeous on you. You look smokin'! And that's wonderful about the blouse being everything you'd hoped! Buying from eBay can be such a gamble, and it's so satisfying when it works out! Super excited to see your makeover! I'm itching for one too :) Oh, and loving The Little Mermaid title reference, hehe!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a look! The red coat, the clutch and the shirt look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet cinnamon,
    you look stunning!

    With the lipstick you're wearing, it almost looks like you planted the kisses on your blouse. I love it!

    ♥Amy

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover