22 Feb 2014

We kissed, I fell under your spell

Jumper- Primark | Skirt- Primark | Boots- New Look | Pearls- (Mum's!) | Satchel-Cambridge Satchel Co
I have a thing about red lipstick, the way it looks, the way it smells the way it makes you feel when you wear it. I just adore it! I have a few favourites and the Kate Moss- Rimmel one is a firm favourite of mine. So it will come as no surprise that I also had to add this adorable jumper to my lip print collection while I was wondering around Primark the other week. At present I have a dress and a blouse and now this little knitted beauty. It would come as no surprise that this has been a firm favourite amongst the blogger community as it's just gorgeous and at only £14, it's a must. If you want to see two of my favourites ways it's been styled I suggest seeing the lovely Megan and Olivia's posts too!

These photos- I am very proud to say- were taken my younger brother Trin who is...wait for it...only 12! Yep and he shot in manual mode too! I am so ridiculously proud of him. We decided to shoot in this beautiful spot in Bristol while I was back home and we had a blast. It really was the most perfect day together. I took a few moments teaching him how to hold the camera, and how to make sure it focused, what to press (and what not to!) and I helped him along the way. Trin has always expressed an interest in photography- the boy is only 12 and has quite the few hundred followers on Instagram!). I also took photos of him too and just couldn't believe how ridiculously grown up he has gotten. I actually squealed at him when looking at the preview screen, "when did you turn into a man child TRIN?!" Ha it was so funny we really did have a giggle and if that wasn't great enough a squirrel popped out across the path to visit us. I couldn't believe how close he came up to us long enough for me to get some snaps of him. After a lovely trip around Clifton we headed off to the cinema to see 'Her' while munching down on lots of chocolate.

15 comments :

  1. Aw, I was just about to comment about how lovely the photos are and then I see that they were taken by your little brother! Beautiful photographs and outfit! :)

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and oh my I adore your new layout. Looking mighty gorgeous in every way <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! Great squirrel shots too! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just look divine Becca! Everything about this outfit is just perfect. Your brother did an unbelievable job with these pictures, they're amazing! Oh, and your new layout is stunning too! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get my hands on that jumper. Your brother is quite the star in the making!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jumper so much, it's so girly :) And your brother has taken gorgeous photos!
    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this outfit and these photos (and your blog in general!) Kudos to your bro, a very talented photographer in the making! AMAZING x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shots turned out gorgeous! I just love the lighting in them. Plus you look super pretty in that lip print top and cute little skirt. Red lipstick is definitely one of my favorite accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new layout! :D Your brother is so talented already these photos are fab. Proper photographer in the making Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a cutie! I can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know EXACTLY what you mean about red lipstick. It just makes you feel fierce, feisty, and chic! I love wearing it. I also love your sweater, and the whole outfit in general. It looks so comfy, but still so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These were taken by your younger brother?!! Whaaaat? They're amazing! What a talented guy. My brother has grown up so fast too. He has facial hair now for gods sake!!

    Red lipstick is incredible. I never used to like it, but as I've got older it's now a firm favourite!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just thinking how pretty the shots were. The sun light prisms! So much so you can see the Love! Another inspiring post! Oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, these are some fantastic pictures! I adore that jumper more and more every time I see it.

    ~ K
    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover