29 Mar 2014

Miss Hawaiian Tropic

It's now officially getting sunnier and warmer and the clocks are going forward so it's really happening. Summer is around the corner. I'm counting down the days till mine and Jon's first holiday in two years and it cannot come soon enough. When Surfdome got in touch asking me if I would like to choose a dress from their website; without a moments hesitation it had to be this 'bless dress' by Traffic People. I own 4 others dresses by Traffic People and simply adore the quality, the styles and the fit of their dresses. (Remember this one? ) The fact is was on sale was a bonus too! The Hawaiian print of the little guitar and flowers just sang 'Summer' to me and I just knew it would be a fabulous addition to my Summer wardrobe.

tropic5
tropic3

Dress- C/0 Surfdome  | Shoes- Marks and Spencer | Hair Clip- Twinwood Festival | Bag- Primark

tropic10tropic4tropic1tropic11tropic9tropic8 tropic6 tropic2 tropic7
Summertime means wearing all those things you love once again- sandals, my favourite pretty dresses, sunglasses, maxi dresses, tropical prints and eating copious amounts of ice cream. Wearing this dress got me all excited again and I cannot wait to wear this again when I go to Greece in 52 days! Ahhhhh!!!

13 comments :

  1. These photos are so gorgeous, it looks like spring has sprung where you live! Such a beautiful dress, it makes me think of Tiki cocktails and balmy nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I can't wait to go on a vacation this summer as well.
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there pretty girl! Looking so cute and rocking that get up so well- yes, I now talk like a gangsta ;)
    The flower in your hair is perfect and the photos are lovely (as per usual!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you are looking just so lovely. What a really cute print on your dress. I just love your shoes, and how exciting to be going on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress - and love the hair styling - just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breath-taking Becca, that dress is just so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too adorable for words! Love the buds on the tree as well. ♡♡♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely a great, summery outfit! I love your dress and those classic wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely stunning, Becca. All your blog posts are so carefully thought out and beautiful, one of my favourites for sure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty dress Rebecca, the print of it is so cute! I love the sweet wicker bag too with the little flower detail :) I bet you will have a fab time in Greece, I'm currently counting down to my holiday to Cyprus and I'm constantly checking the weather there haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Hawaiian and tropical prints! My friend has a luau every year and I always love to find clothes that fit the theme. This dress would be perfect! I love the ukuleles all over it, especially since I play it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog via Into the Woods- and I love it. Your pictures are all beautiful! This dress looks great on you too. I see you recently had a sewing themed giveaway. Do you sew as well? Love your blog design btw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, the dress and the wedges and the bag are all perfect together. YOu have such a knack for putting outfits together!

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover