3 Mar 2014

Share the love

I read other people's blogs everyday. For me it's usually in the morning while I'm getting ready, I'll flick on blogger and scroll through my news feed and see what beauties have written new posts. Today is all about other blogs which for me are must reads, ones that deserve some more love, and some which inspire me and fill me with smiles. What interests me is mostly fashion, photography and lifestyle posts- sorry beauty bloggers!

I am always one who feels awful when not including or mentioning everyone I want to- which is why I don't do follow fridays on Twitter anymore. The main reason is guilt and fear of missing someone out. So I hope nobody gets offended by me not mentioning them. The purpose of today's post is for you, the reader, to see some of the blogs I love, and maybe even discover some blogs you might love too. If I've missed you out please also share links of your blog in the comment section below so that I can have a look.

In no particular order, here are just some of my favourite blogs:

Vintage at Heart-  Featuring the vintage beauty that is Harlow Darling, this blog blows me away time and time again with her photography, perfect pin curls, fabulous dresses and magical locations. If you love vintage style or generally want to discover something truly wonderful do pay her a visit.


Adora Mehitabel- Now I first met Adora at the Bath Blogger meet up and fell in love with her jumper. I stopped to photograph her and was just in awe of her beauty. (She is also a dream to photograph!). We got lost together while wading through the crowds in Bath and stayed in touch and have met up and hang out together several times since.


Fancy Treehouse- I stumbled on the blog years ago and was just in awe of Coury's fabulous and unique American style. 


Paige Joanna- The darling flame-haired fashionista who can wear anything. I started reading her blog yonks ago when I first started mine and fell in love- how could you not? She puts the most creative outfits together, and also has a creative flair for illustration and DIY.


Mermaidens- The candy-flossed hair maiden from across the pond, she is the epitome of all things cute, whimsical, and unique. I really do adore her generally; her blog, videos and creative posts. 


Someone Like You- Lauren's is another beautiful blog with such a variety of style. From vintage to boho, the modern this girl can do it all. She also writes some very honest and personal posts too about her life. 


Stephanie Dreams- I was reading Stephanie's blog around the same time I started reading Paige's and just fell in love with her. We met up and it just confirmed my love for her! ha ha! Her posts are varied with fashion, adventures, her dog, her engagement and her wedding plans and I am lucky enough to call her one of my friends now. 


The Briar Rose Blog- Megan is a modern day princess with a techni-colour wardrobe of sequins, dresses, denim, and ball gowns. Her wedding post I could read over and over again- and I have! A delightful and flawless mixture of fashion, diy and baking! Pure class.


Into The Woods- I discovered this gem of a blog via the Modcloth style gallery. Alexandra's outfits are simply divine and have a lovely editorial feel to her posts. Serious wardrobe envy here.


Temporary Secretary- Sarah's blog is slick and has such clear and beautiful photography. I'm always looking to what she's wearing and what she's up to.


Snippets of Shiny Thoughts- What I love about Lucy's blog is that it is so colourful and she really does have such a fabulous and unique sense of style. Her posts really do make me smile.


The Soubrette Brunette- Sammi from America has without a doubt the most quirky, romantic, kooky and awesome collection of dresses. Her collection of bags and accessories are simply insane; you will want to own pretty much everything.


My Peach Days- Could this blog be any cuter? Beautiful photography. This lovely girl commented on my blog one day so I had a look at hers and instantly fell under her spell. 


Searching For Tomorrow- My favourite blogging photographer Kitty Gallannaugh is not only supremely talented but also a beautiful writer. I always look forward to reading her posts and seeing what magic she conjures up with her camera. I can't wait to work with her again in April. She is also just wonderful, generally. 


Please do comment below with your links to your blog if you have one. 
Do share some love and let me know what your favorites are too!

14 comments :

  1. Thanks for this post! You've just given me a handful of new blogs to follow!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the recommendations! I'd stumbled across a few of these before, but others are completely new to me! I'll head over to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this idea! You've given me many new blogs to follow, and now I'm inspired to create a favorites post of my own!

    xo, Britnee
    themodelcachet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am so stunned to see myself among these great bloggers!! I am absolutely honored to be mentioned on your gorgeous blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love discovering new blogs. Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I'd love it if you would check out my blog. Punkylittlediyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww my dear friend, thank you for including me!! You picked some of my favorite blogs (no surprise there), and I am flattered to be in such great company! I definitely have to check out Shiny Thoughts -- her blog isn't one I'd seen before!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including me in this amazing blogger round up! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely recommendations! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just followed the majority of these blogs, great recommendations so thanks!

    Fairyintheblossomtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant post and lovely collection of blogs. I love discovering new blogs and look out for them all the time, so I particularly enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so honored to be included her Rebecca! You are such a gem - thank you so much ;__; <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stoked that I've been included here! Thanks Rebecca. Your post is probably responsible for my sudden influx of new followers. Also, i now have more beautiful bloggers to follow. Checking out their blogs now. ♡♡♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. omyygoodness thankyou so much Rebecca! Your so sweet! Feel very honoured to be on your blog & picked as one of your faves :O xxxxxxxx You have inspired me to do a post like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the outfits.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover