9 Apr 2014

Cloudbusting

The last and final instalment of mine and Adora's retro shoot. I had to bring out my trusty playsuit from Heyday! vintage which one I purchased quite late last summer so I only managed to get a few wears out of it before it turned cold. Playsuits are so much fun to wear, and with the right fit they can be flattering.

I bought it from the Twinwood festival and one on the girls working on the stall was wearing it and it looked simply fantastic on her. I would never of noticed it on the hanger but on it's simply adorable. Wanna see what my style twin would look like? Click here. Adora is wearing one of my vintage dress suits which was very kindly gifted from a family friend. All photographs are by Adora's Mummy Elizabeth.

cloudbusting4
cloudbusting5
cloudbusting1
cloudbusting3
cloudbusting6

cloudingbusting8
cliudbusting9
Playsuit- Heyday! Vintage Style | Scarf- Vintage | Shoes- Ebay | Sunglasses- Twinwood Festival
Adora- Dress- Vintage | Sunglasses- Primark | Hairclip- Twinwood Festival

11 comments :

  1. You two are just too darn gorgeous - lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. You two are really beauties and clothes I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful playsuit! Looks like you girls had an absolute blast shooting the different outfits!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! You look amazing!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your playsuit! So perfect for a warm and sunny weather. Love all these photos! ♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much cuteness in both of your outfits! I'm in love with your matching separates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee the outfits! Goes perfectly with your hairstyles. Great shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits are so beautiful! <3 I love everything from head to toe! <3

    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover