16 Apr 2014

Spring Laters

The RHS Spring Late- an event I never miss in my diary. This will now be my third trip to their season-themed evenings and the Spring ones are the best ones. Maybe it's because it's a beautiful time of the year, or maybe it's the daffodils on display or maybe it's the warm weather. I went again this year with my girlfriends Hollie and Jann. We're quite the seasoned regulars now! Remember our last visit? 

I've known Hollie and Jann since University and I lived with them in my first year of living in Halls of Residence. We've sang together, got merry together, lived together and stayed friends ever since we graduated all those years ago. It was the perfectly opportunity to kick back, catch up, have a natter, have a drink, grab a hot dog and look at the pretty flowers.
  flower6
flower9
flower12
flower3
flower7
Dress- Modcloth 
flower13
flower1
flower4
flower5
flower11
flower8
flower10
flower16
flower14
flower15
flower17

This time they had a band playing some really cool covers of the classics, Midnight Apothecary were there once again with their simply delicious cocktails. I opted for the mocktail 'Rhubarbra Stresiand' cocktail- which did not disappoint. I was simply starving, having come straight from work, and I was so glad to see real food was being sold. Don't get me wrong, I do love a good canape but carbs and meat are my first choice every time.

What was lovely to see this time was they also had a cake stand with victoria sponge, giant jammie dodgers and mini doughnuts- which I happened to purchase for me and the girls.

4 comments :

  1. What an incredibly beautiful blog. The photos and people (obviously)....delighted you enjoyed our cocktails again at Midnight Apothecary. You always bring such glamour to our bar! Lottie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing time!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun reason to get all dolled up. Looks like a fun night.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful as always! Looks like you had a really good time, happy for you!

    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover