16 May 2014

Cinna-Snaps April/ May

'Cinna-snaps' is going to be something new I'm going to introduce to the blog. I've been thinking about it for a while now as I'm forever taking photos.

Whether I'm out walking on my way to work or something simply catches my eye on my adventures I love to capture it. I thought i'd share some snaps with you. Think of it as a photo diary.

It'll be a mixture of things some from my camera and some from my Instagram- Which you can follow me at 'beccatantastic'. Some photos tell a story and some don't need an explanation. I'd love to know what your favourite one's are and thoughts. Enjoy x








8 comments :

  1. all these photos capture something magic! really fancy some cockles now yummy :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rebecca, such stunning pictures x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea. Can't wait to see more. I am so jealous of your job!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. April was so lovely for you <3 I love all these photos :)) Your life is magic !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm cake!
    I love these kinds of posts - Can't wait to see more of your snaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post :) I really enjoy reading your blog! haha keep in touch x Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos! :) They are so bright and lovely! Can't wait for your next instalment :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous shots!
    bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover