27 Jun 2014

Glorious Gingham

Wow, now it's really starting to feel like summer. For me, the turning point is when I stop wearing nude tights with outfits and brave the bare legs. I went back to my hometown of Bristol last week and it was simply wonderful all weekend. I got to spend some quality time with my family and managed to squeeze a meet-up with the lovely Stephanie. We always have a good catch up on life and I love hearing all about her Disney wedding plans- yep, she's getting married in Orlando Florida!

gloriousginham1gloriousginham4gloriousginham7
gloriousginham5
gloriousginham6gloriousginham2Dress- Primark | Shoes- Ebay | Flower Crown- C/O Wild Flower Crowns

gloriousginham3gloriousginham8 steph1steph2gloriousginham9 gloriousginham13 gloriousginham12 gloriousginham14 gloriousginham16 gloriousginham15 gloriousginham19 gloriousginham11 gloriousginham17 gloriousginham18 gloriousginham10 gloriousginham20

I've already worn this dress several times but been so busy at taking the time to photograph it. It's from Primark- they have absolutely nailed it this year with their collections and I have been so impressed with a lot of the stuff. I have the pink version of this dress in a skirt which I have loved since early spring and when they released photos of this dress I couldn't wait to snap it up. It finally arrived at my local Primark in May just in time for my holiday.

I simply love this wonderful skirt Steph is wearing from Matalan teamed with a topshop top and Mark Jacob sunnies. We met up on a lovely sunny Sunday morning took some snaps in Clifton- which is by far the most beautiful part of Bristol. Had a little wander around the Clifton arcade looking at the cute little shops and headed to Rocotillos for lunch. Which is coming now some sort of tradition whenever we meet up- milkshakes and a stack of pancakes. Massive thank you to Steph for taking some wonderful snaps and her wonderful company as always. x


Get Gingham Inspired

17 comments :

  1. you look gorgeous:-) i love the dress and the floral crown! it sounds and looks like you had a lovely time together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your dress Becca, beyond stunning. You and Steph both look divine x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, it looked like perfect day <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are amazing and you both look so pretty :) x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photos, whereabouts on eBay are your shoes from? They look so dreamy!

    Lulu http://candyappledarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Lu lu they are the most comfy shoes ever! i'm going get them also in pink and in red!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/84603-Women-Ladies-Girly-Red-Pink-White-Bow-Mid-Block-Heel-Mary-Jane-Shoes-34-39-/310700848647?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item485736b607

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos - and that dress is a great find! CC (http://cici-marie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink & blue gingham! I have been keeping an eye out for the perfect gingham piece. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gingham dresses always remind me of summer because in primary school we were allowed to wear a blue gingham dress when it was sunny. Love this one in particular :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute photo set- love that dress! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mint flower crown it's gorgeous! awesome pictures, thanks for sharing bits of sunny summer days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gingham dress is so adorable! I'm definitely jealous of your cooler weather over there though. I've been out of tights since April and it'll be very hot here until November!

    PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite girls in one post, too much to handle ;) haha both stunning and amazing photos!! we need to get together gaain soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been waiting for this dress to come out since I saw the press photos of it in March but I've not been able to find one :'( Gutted.

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover