10 Aug 2014

Sugarplum

I'm back! It's been such a long long time. A factor of things really- I've been insanely busy, my computer keeps freaking out and not letting me add new photos and I haven't been very inspired lately. There are just some moments when the content isn't there and my heart isn't in it.

Come to think of it, these shots were taken ages ago when I had a day off with Jon and we decided to have a London day. After hearing so much about Shake Shack in Covent Garden we decided to stop and have a burger and custard shake. The shake was lovely and the burger was tasty but I think I preferred the burger I had at Five Guys (and I definitely preferred the Five Guys chips!). Having said that, Shake Shack is amazing and definitely worth a visit if you're in Covent Garden. We wandered around Covent Garden on a beautiful summers day, got some tasty macaroons and took a trip to the portrait gallery.

london2
london1
london3
london4
london7
london13
london8
london6
london5
london14
london11
london12
london9
london15
london10

This skirt I have worn so much lately ever since I picked it up weeks ago in the sale from Topshop. I am obsessed with bardot crop tops too at the moment as I tend to wear a lot of high-waisted skirts. Which are great for those warmer days for work when you don't want to wear a shirt. Hopefully I'll be back again sooner, as I'm slowly getting my blogging groove back. x

What I wore

10 comments :

  1. You look so gorgeous - as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really dreamy photos, these are like stills from a Sofia Coppola film :) I can't get over how cute the macaroon kewpie dolls are :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that quilted skirt. Custard shakes sound amazing. We don't have Shake Shack upstate, but I think they have them in NYC... :)

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. london looks lovely! i love that chandelier and your outfit is super cute.
    x staygoldrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really get the big fuss over the Shake Shack fries. To me they just look like microwave/oven chips. Nothing special. What is special however is that outfit. Gorgeous!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Covent Garden, you look so beautiful too Becca! Your skirt is just stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures! You look stunning! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is stunning. Heartbrakingly, the skirt won't link properly, so I assume it's sold out. Gutted as it's so beautiful!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete

Go on be lovely and drop me a comment full of sweet cinnamon. Don't be shy to follow and or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram too! x

blog design by
MM
Sharing is caring- all photographs on the blog are taken by Rebecca Tan unless otherwise stated.
If you wish to use any of the following photographs please do not use without my permission or crediting
to my blog The Cinnamon Slipper.
Powered by Blogger.
Pin It button on image hover